Pages

Chuffed to bits

Robert Greenhalgh wins 2013 UK Moth National Championship



Absolutely delighted with the win against some great sailors; Chris Rashley, Simon Hiscocks, Mike Lennon, Jason Belben and Tom offer. All these guys are so quick and it was full on. I just love the racing and it was very satisfying to have everything click into place at Weymouth.

I have been trying to put in as much practice as I can but for now, the Moth is my passionate hobby. It will be hard to keep up the training over the next few months with work commitments but I just love getting in a Moth but without sponsorship, I have to let the pro sailing come first.

The biggest challenge next year will be the World Championship in Hawaii and there is a lot of top British talent going let alone the world class Moth sailors going to Hawaii.

All the best and thanks for all the support on Facebook!

Chuffed to bits

Robert