Pages

Cowes Week on Pace



Basilica - Happy memories at Cowes Week!

Got back from the Tour on Monday, nice to be a able to unpack my bags!



A few days to sort myself out and then into Cowes Week, in the afterguard of Johnny Vincent's TP52, Pace.

Rio will be the boat on boat competition. The Pace crew have put a fair few regattas in this season which should work in our favour. Pace was class winner at Cork Week, beating several TP52s, so hopefully we can continue the winning streak.

Scratch boat is the Mini-Maxi, Jethou. They should be a fair bit quicker than us on the track but on handicap, who knows?

Sailing on home waters which is always nice, the Solent is a great place to sail and in recent years I haven't had that much opportunity.

I have had some memorable times here, in loads of different boats, this will be the first time I have raced with Johnny Vincent on Pace.

Looking forward to a good week

More soon,

Robert